Name: Wu Xin
Professional title: Lecture
Research focus: Veterinary public health, Zoonosis, Antimicrobial Resistance
Tutor category: £PhD Supervisor £Master Supervisor √Neither
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aug. 2016-Sep. 2019 Faculty of Veterinarian Medicine Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand, Ph.D.
Sep. 2013- Jun. 2016 College of Animal Science and Technology, Southwest University, Chongqing, China, MD.
Sep. 2008-Jul. 2012 College of Animal Science and Technology, Southwest University, Chongqing, China, BD.
Sep.2020- present College of Veterinary Medicine, Yunnan Agricultural University, Kunming, Yunnan, China, Lecture
1. Veterinary epidemiology
2. Antimicrobial Resistance
Research & Teaching
1. Xin Wu,Sunpetch Angkititrakul,Fanan Suksawat,Causal relationship investigation of the multiple drug resistance of Salmonella spp.from farm pigs to pork and pet dogs to humans. project number:3645 Synchrotron Thailand.Principal Investigator
2. Xin Wu,Sunpetch Angkititrakul,Fanan Suksawat,Causal relationship investigation of the multiple drug resistance of Salmonella spp.between pet dogs and their caretakers.Project number:HE602286 Khon Kaen University.Principal Investigator
3. Fanan Suksawat,Xin Wu,Sunpetch Angkititrakul,Relationship investigation of the multiple drug resistant Salmonella spp.from pigs before and after slaughter in Khon Kaen, Thailand.Project number:0201.2.11/78 Khon Kaen University. Principal Investigator
1. Xin Wu, Sunpetch Angkititrakul, Allen L.Richards, Chaiwat Pulsrikarn, Seri Khaengair, Amphone Keosengthong, Supatcharee Siriwong, Fanan Suksawat. Risk of Antimicrobial Resistant Non-Typhoidal Salmonella during Asymptomatic Infection Passage between Pet Dogs and Their Human Caregivers in Khon Kaen,Thailand, Antibiotics, 2020, 9(8), 477.
2. Xin Wu, Sunpetch Angkititrakul, Allen L Richards, Seangphed Phommachanh, Dusadee Phongaran, Fanan Suksawat. Evaluation of the Containment of Antimicrobial-Resistant Salmonella Species from a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and a Non-HACCP Pig Slaughterhouses in Northeast Thailan, Pathogens, 2020, 9(1), 20: 1-12.
3.Xin Wu, Sunpetch Angkititrakul, Seri Khaengair, Fanan Suksawat. A monitoring report for Salmonella spp.in an HACCP standard pig slaughterhouse,Thai Journal of Veterinary Medicine, 2019, 49 (2): 161-165.
4.Xin Wu, Sunpetch Angkititrakul, Fanan Suksawat. Comparison of Salmonella spp. Contamination and Antimicrobial Resistance Patterns between Two Pig Slaughterhouse Models, KKU Veterinary Journal, 2019, 29(2): 99-105.
5.Xin Wu, Yue Hu, Liangjuan Li, Jieyu He, Yuanyi Peng, Jianyun Wu, Yan Hu. Molecular diagnosis of natural orf virus and observation of the pathological tissues. [J] Chinese Journal of Veterinary Medicine. 2017, 53 (02):14-18+22
Xin Wu, Yuan Zhang, Xu Lei. Double-caps tube for liquid filter-Sterilization [P].China: ZL201520544732.7, 2016-1-20