Name: Dai Feiyan
Tutor category: £PhD Supervisor RMaster Supervisor £Neither
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2002.1-2004.12, Gansu Agricultural University, preventive veterinary medicine, master
1991.9-1995.7, Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, statistical accounting, bachelor
1995.07-2002.08, Yunnan Agricultural University, College of Animal Science and Technology, lecturer
2002.09-2014.0, Yunnan Agricultural University, College of Animal Science and Technology, lecturer
2014.10-Now, Yunnan Agricultural University, College of Veterinary Medicine, associate professor
2005.01-Now, Yunnan Agricultural University, Animal Hospital (attached to the YNAU), Chief Veterinarian
1. Small animal disease
2. Economic management of animal husbandry
3. Economics of fishery management
1. Laboratory diagnosis and clinical diagnosis and treatment of a variety of diseases of livestock, ranging from cattle, swine and sheep to poultry, pets and wild animals.
2. The development and clinical application of Veterinary Traditional Chinese Herb Medicine.
3. The application of TCM to prevention and treatment on pets diseases as one kind of therapy.
Research & Teaching
1.The major project, prevention and control of livestock and poultry and technology research and development about efficient and safe animal husbandry, supported by the China National Key R&D Program,2017YFD0501405,creation and industrialization of the new veterinary drug 2017.7-2021.7,476.3 thousand,project under study, participation
2.The project supported by Open Fund program of Fujian Provincial Key Laboratory of Animal Disease Control and Biotechnology,2DSYS2017002,the research of diversity of intestinal microflora of black-billed Gull in Kunming,2017.12-2020.11, 30thousand, project completed, preside
3.The project supported by Regional Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 31760645,Interregulation mechanism of intestinal microbiota - metabolites -host intramuscular fat deposition in pigs ,2017/01-2020/12,400thousand,project completed, participation
4.The project supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, 31660730,PFGE typing and its pathogenesis of inflammatory mammary streptococcus agalactiae in dairy cows,2017/01-2020/12,400thousand,project completed, participation
5.The project supported by Program of State Forestry Administration,K2400178, Local investigation,prevention and control of avian influenza and other major epidemics of wild birds, 2017/01-2018/12, 80thousand, project completed, preside
The project supported by Yunnan Education Department Program, 2019YJSALK12, Construction of veterinary clinical case database,2019.10-2021.10,30thousand, project completed, preside
Awards & Honors
1. Dai Feiyan, Outstanding Veterinarian, Chinese Association of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, 2019
2. Dai Feiyan, Outstanding Clinical Veterinarian, Chinese Association of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, 2019
1.Hua Chang, Feiyan Dai, Gang Duan, Siyue Zhao, Honglin Lu, Xun Xiang*. Pathogenicity Analysis of Klebsiella oxytoca Isolated from Larus ridibundus Migratory Birds. Pakistan Veterinary Journal. 2018, 38(4): 449-451.
2. Hua Chang,Jiangqiang Han,Yan Yang,Gang Duan,Fengcai Zou, Xun Xiang, Feiyan Dai*. First report of Chlamydia psittaci seroprevalence in black-headed gulls (Larus ridibundus) at Dianchi Lake, China. Open Life Sciences. 2018, 13(1): 250-252.
3. Hua Chang,Feiyan Dai, Bofang Duan,Gang Duan, Fei Zu, Zhiyuan Yang, Haoxing Li, Qi Zhu, Siqi Zhang, Xun Xiang*. Isolation and characterization of Vagococcus carniphilus from diseased crucian carp. Biotechnology Biotechnological Equipment. 2018, 32(4): 936-941.
4.Feiyan Dai,Xun Xiang,Gang Duan,Bofang Duan,Xiao Xiao,Hua Chang*. Pathogenicity characteristics of Enterococcus faecium from diseased black bears. Iranian Journal of Veterinary Research. 2018, 19 (2): 82-86.
5. Hua Chang, Feiyan Dai, Zili Liu,Feizhou Yuan,Siyue Zhao, Xun Xiang, Feicai Zou, Bangquan Zeng, Yating Fan, Gang Duan*. Seroprevalence Survey of Avian influenza A (H5) in wild migratory birds in Yunnan Province, Southwestern China. Virol J. 2014, 11(1): 18.
6.XL Gu#,FY Dai#,X Xiao,GZ Li,LM Zhang,WJ Qu*.Effect of Ageratina adenophora on hepaticand pulmonic pathological lesions in horses[J].PolishJournal of Veterinary Sciences Vol. 24, No.4 (2021),611-613.
Dai Feiyan(editor-in-chief), Chang Hua, Xiang Xun, Duan Gang, Study on biological characteristics and Antiviral activity of Interferon A and Mx Genes of Red-billed Gull, China Agriculture Press, 17thousand, 2018
Dai Feiyan(coedit), Xiao Xiao, Zhu Jiayu, Li Haichang, New techniques for diagnosis and treatment of canine and cat diseases,Yunnan Science and Technology Press, Yunnan Publishing Group, 2009
Li Jianhua,Dai Feiyan, Xiao Xiao,Zhao Guocong,The invention relating to a special raw material of feed fermentation device for dairy cattle,2019-03-01,China, CN208549986U
Li Jianhua,Dai Feiyan,Xiao Xiao,Zhao Guocong,The invention relating to a special raw material of feed fermentation device for piglet.2019-01-01.China, CN208308874U
Words for students
There doesn't exist a supposed absolute casual relationship in this field,that is to say, it is not always the case that the outcome follows in proportion the endeavour everyone has made yourself as a veterinarian.Or even worse,as is often the case,the rewards for a immense amount of commitment could remain negligible - anyway,veterinary science is precisely the one in the mists of chance through which every endeavour is entailed to plough your way.