Name: Weijie Qu
Professional title: Professor
Research focus: Clinical Veterinary Medicine
Tutor category: £PhD Supervisor RMaster Supervisor £Neither
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) 2003-09 to 2008-06, China Agricultural University, Clinical Veterinary, Doctor
(2) 1998-09 to 2002-07, Shandong Agricultural University, Animal Science, Bachelor
(1) 2021.12 - now, Yunnan Agricultural University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Professor
(2) 2017.07-2021.11, Yunnan Agricultural University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Associate professor
(3) 2011.11- 2017.06, Yunnan Agricultural University, Faculty of Animal Science and Technology, Associate professor
(4) 2008.09 - 2011.10, Yunnan Agricultural University, Faculty of Animal Science and Technology, Lecturer
1. Veterinary Internal Medicine (Undergraduate)
2. Veterinary Clinical Diagnostics (Undergraduate)
3. Advance Veterinary Internal Medicine (Master)
4. Clinical Veterinary Seminar (Master)
1. Animal nutrition and metabolic diseases
2. Prevention and treatment of ruminant mastitis
Research & Teaching
(1) National Natural Science Foundation of China,Regional Science Foundation project, 31660730, PFGE typing of inflammatory mammary streptococcus agalactiae in dairy cows and its pathogenesis, 2017-01-01 to 2020-12-31,400000-yuan, end of research project, host
(2) National Natural Science Foundation of China,Regional Science Foundation project, 31260629, Study on the mechanism of staphylococcus aureus small colony mutant invading bovine mammary epithelial cells,2013-01-01 to 2016-12-31, 500000-yuan, end of research project, host
(3) Education Department of Yunnan Province,Fund project of Yunnan Education Department, 09C0291,Study on subclinical mastitis of dairy cows in Kunming, 2009-01-01 to 2012-12-31, 40000-yuan, end of research project, host
Awards & Honors
Weijie Qu (1/1),"One hundred Young Academic and Technical Leaders of Yunnan Agricultural University”,Yunnan Agricultural University,Academic reward, Prefectural, 2015, (Weijie Qu).
(1)Jia Cheng;;Herman W Barkema;Diego B Nobrega;Jian Gao;Gang Liu;;Bo Han;Antimicrobial res istance profiles of 5 common bovine mastitis pathogens in large Chinese dairy herds, J Dairy Sci, 2019, 102(3): 2416-2426.
(2)Chai Jun;Wang Qinglu;Qin Bo;Wang Shengkui ;Wang Youtao; Shahid Muhammad; Liu Kai; Zhang Yifang; Qu Weijie *;Association of NOS2A gene polymorphisms with susceptibility to bovine tuberculosis in Chinese Holstein cattle, PLos One, 2021, 16(6): 0-e0253339.
(3) Xiaolong Gu; Limei Zhang;Weixing Sun;Kai Liu;Hui Xu;Peng Wu; Mingying Gui; Weijie Qu *; Autophagy Promotes α-Amanitin-Induced Apoptosis of Hepa1-6 Liver Cells, Chemical Research in Toxicology, 2022, 20(22): 0-123.
(4) Kai Liu;Zhaoju Deng;Limei Zhang;Xiaolong Gu;Gang Liu;Yang Liu;Peng Chen; Jian Gao;Bo Han;Weijie Qu *;Biological Characteristics and Pathogenicity of Helcococcus ovis Isolated From Clinical Bovine Mastitis in a Chinese Dairy Herd, Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 2022, 8 (8): 0-756438.
(5) Kai Liu;Limei Zhang;Xiaolong Gu;Gang Liu;Yang Liu;Peng Chen;Zhaoju Deng; Jian Gao;Bo Han;Weijie Qu *;The prevalence,molecular characterization and antimicrobial resistance profiling of Streptococcus agalactiae isolated from clinical mastitis cases on large dairy farms in China, Journal of Dairy Research, 2022, 20(22): 1-5.
Zhaofei Xia;Weijie Qu;Yanyun Chen;Yanli Lv;Jiangwei Wang,Case Analysis in Veterinary Clinical, China Agriculture Press, 450 kilowords, 2017.
Bo Han;Weijie Qu;Zhe Wang;Jundong Wang;Yue Chen,Research on Veterinary Medicine and Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment,China Agricultural Science and Technology Press,758 kilowords, 2014.
Lijiang Ge; Weijie Qu;Jianzhu Liu;Libo Huang; Chunyang Han; Yanchun Hu, Animal Imaging (Chapter 1: X-ray Imaging, Chapter 5: Skeletal and Muscular System), China Agricultural University Press, 360 kilowords, 2015.
Words for students
The best shortcut may be to look for it step by step and accumulate it bit by bit.